Wednesday, November 4, 2009
ARGH i feel like cursing in every language.I just sprained my ankle again.Very zai I tripped over my floorball stick -.- And I cant go out today.Banned by mum.Doctor say cant walk too much.Ke siao la then I stay at home do what?!Sigh...(Pros:No floorball for awhile(oh yeah!!!))
I feel empty inside.Existing, not living.Yet when I pray, everything seems to be okay."Peace beyond understanding" Amen?
I'm a hypocrite.Dont ask me why but I really feel like one.This is the
main flaw in Christians.You know we always say that we are different because Jesus is in us but we dont behave like it.I dont exclude myself from the picture because I am like that too.If you met any Christian who like insulted you or hurt you so badly, forgive us. We're not perfect.That's why we have Jesus :) I know I've done alot of wrong/bad stuff too. Qing yuan liang wo :(
Thats all.Dunno who's reading this.
Till we meet again....
at 11/04/2009 09:03:00 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------