Wednesday, November 25, 2009
1st of all, FLOORBALL CAMP ROCKS. We trained just once in the mornings and we "listened" to a talk on nutrition and something in the afternoon. We watched a movie at night even though its stupid but we had snacks there too. Cool man. We woke at 6am. Uniform group or CMC(not sure) fall in at 6.30 and have pt.Losers hahahahaha.
Still got alot of homework to do. Zzzz lazy. Animal Farm so boring. Derek say the box paper internet got answer. But I very guai I dun copy :P
Cell dress up day :) We wore poncho and mask which was supposed to pass off as H1N1 patients. Except the poncho was for 7 - 10 years old and I had to literally squeeze inside it. My cellmate accidentally tore 2 holes in his. Lol.
Thats all. Bb
Till we meet again....
at 11/25/2009 08:46:00 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------