Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is tough man.Argh sometimes pressure of so many things to do just put me down.Haiz.Everytime I play psp/com den I'll remember that exams are only like a week or 2 away so,ya force myself to study.History's horrible man.Too much to remember.Science not so good.Trying but....Maths too tough.Trial and error.Sian.Paul Lee ah.....nvm.
Match with Victoria.13-1.Pathetic man.Let in a few(maybe alot)of goals.Sian.
SOTA concert yesterday.Awesome stuff.The guest performer was really......awesome.Playing the violin like so easy like that.Some more at 15.But in all,best I ever went to(or the only one that I ever went to).
So yeah.Thats all.Going study now.Cya



Till we meet again....
at 9/21/2009 05:09:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


Hey all i'm Jireh(jai-rer)nt jee-ray
13 as of 11/03/09
Average IQ of 113
Loves facebooking
and watching tv
I can hardly sleep
and i've found my purpose in life.

underline bold italics


Loves


PSP(obvious)
DS(also obvious)
School(u cant believe it can you?)
MUSIC
Cell :)


Stereotypes


All show-offs,proud and arrogant people


Dreams


To focus on God instead of other stuff
Good marks
Get to JC
Strum a guitar(screw classical lets strum :)
A dog.Yes I want one :)
Ipod Touch 32gb
Play the piano


Links



Fat Bob(Nien Ting)
Ye Yang
Bendy
Leon
Andrea
6D 2008
Kae Wen
CHS 1-1 2009
Foo Jyh Hean
Central 2 :)
Daryl Foo
Chee Wei Sheng

Past


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
June 2010


Gossip





Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



A Little "Poem"


So I set sail on my search for God
On and on I go,
Carried by the wind.
I screamed to God and asked
"Where are you?" And to my surprise,
He answered,
"Right beside you.
Who did you think provided the wind?"


Credits


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Image - D.M.C Official Website
Hoster - Photobucket
Brushes - None used