Sunday, February 22, 2009
ok 1st things 1st.
I LOST MY DJ MAX MEMORY STICK!!T.T
all my data i play for so long gone le sob.lucky the memory stick is fake if nt i die.my parents and bro still dunno lol.today i'm home alone.my parents went to church with my bro so I stayed at home.I'm supposed to study for my mastery review but still got alot of time :)
Yesterday I went to Megalife.Same story, except I learnt to have quiet time with God.I ate dinner at downtown east.Subway bled me dry.Tandoori chicken 6 inch and small meal $8.20 T.T
I reached home at 10+.My friend lent me this book,Diary of a wimpy kid.Quite funny.My week was not really interesting.Floorball very fun but I still a No0b.So now I uploading DJ Max 2.Must play from the start.Haiz.Nothing else to talk about.Bye~
Till we meet again....
at 2/22/2009 11:32:00 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------