Wednesday, February 25, 2009
hi all.I'm not blogging on the whole week as its only wednesday FYI.
Next friday is cross-country at Bishan Park 1.I cant run that far as I'm flat foot,fat and lazy so its going to be a problem.
This week was also Mastery Review week.English was ok,chinese was very hard and geography was horrible.There was this big country about 2-3cm and I wrote 'Singapore'.The sea was supposed to be some south or east china sea and I wrote caspian sea.Just hope I dont flunk this exam.
I own han zhe in all mini tests except science.HA!He damn 'gey kiang'.he own me in science then he make fun of me.Other people own him in all subjects also never make fun of him.Haiya,anyway what can you expect from an idiot?
I dont really have anything more to talk about so.....c you all again
Till we meet again....
at 2/25/2009 05:31:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------